Originally Posted by hunter01
I don't come to the Campfire much anymore, and it's because of azzhole jerks like Huntswoman22. If you'll notice, others in this post implied that they preferred the older rounded look too, opposed to the newer ones. But for some reason Huntswoman22 chose to attack me, for some unknown reason, for my unprovoked comment concerning the shape of the newer model trucks. I mind my own business, I don't both a soul, and I don't give anyone any crap. But I don't, and I won't take crap from some idiot like Huntsgirl22. I will respond to his attacks, as I'd think many others would too. There are a lot of good decent folks that come in here to chat and share, but when someone like the boy Hunterwoman22 comes in here attacking others and smarting off, it just shows the low mentality of some of the few who use the Fire to try to act tough and try to put others down. Not appreciated, and not impressed with low lifes like huntboys22. Thanks for your time Sir. Have a good day and a Happy Easter.

you should stop visiting entirely, theres enough kansas city phaggots around here, we definitely don't need their queen coming around.

I kill chit. "The Heathens nest"