Small tits and a great ass. Typical for a female athlete.

I am a big soccer fan. I played competetive soccer for 17 years. I lettered for 3 years at NCAA schools.

Soccer for women/girls is different than men's soccer.
Girls can't run as fast as a man can. The female US World Cup Champion forward, who would run downfield on a fast break and shoot and score from 25 yards out, if there were a male defender, he would chase her down and tackle her 35 yards out, because he runs faster.
Male forwards shoot much harder, and can score from much farther out than females.
Male goalies can jump higher, and make saves that female goalies could only dream of.

This is because, RED ALERT, men are different from women.

Across America, there is a sentiment that the Women's World Cup team is really great, because they won the World Cup. Our men's team has not done nearly so well.
Well, America is not very sophisticated when it comes to the World Cup. In most of the soccer world, such as Germany, Brazil, Argentina, nobody gives a crap about the women's world cup,

America gives the girls so much credit due to ignorance about the game itself.
It is even implied that the US Women's World Cup team could beat the men's team. Rest assured, that is a joke.

You could take the number 50 ranked men's college team, and if they played the Women's World Cup champs, the college team would be ahead 8-0 at halftime. The coach would run in the subs. Or, maybe the ref would mercifully invoke the "skunk rule" and call off the game.

I think it is great that the girls can play soccer in high school or college, it is a great game for them. But don't expect a serious soccer fan like me to take women's soccer seriously.

ps Alex Morgan is a cutie. In spite of her 32 A "mosquito bites" I would like to **** her.