I have used a half-case of the Armscor 36 gr, high-velocity, hollow points so far this spring. It hits gophers (ground squirrels) hard, it certainly is as hard-hitting and accurate as any other comparable priced 22 lr ammo.

I did do some accuracy testing with it in three 22's , shooting 5 groups at 50 yds. In my Cooper sporter it holds right at 1/2", in my wife's CZ sporter it groups right at an 3/4", which is a bit surprising since that rifle is usually nearly as accurate as my Cooper. The third rifle is a Ruger American I bought for a loaner rifle and surprisingly it too groups the Armscor right around 3/4", often slightly better than the CZ.

If I can find another case, or some bricks, of it I plan on buying more since it is mainly going to be used for gophers the accuracy is more than adequate and I really like the way it smacks.

drover

edited to add - The Armscor I am using does leave a hard black residue on the muzzle, it will clean off with no problem but I was surprised at the hardness of it.

Last edited by drover; 04/13/16.

223 Rem, my favorite cartridge - you can't argue with truckloads of dead PD's and gophers.

24hourcampfire.com - The site where there is a problem for every solution.