For sale is Winchester Model 12, s/n 1,751,xxx, which corresponds to a shotgun produced in 1959. It's a 2.75" full choke field model with a 30" plain barrel...okay, one of the most common shotguns produced by WRA.

The good part is that it's never been reblued, or had a recoil pad or a poly-choke added. It features a solid 97% of its original blue and varnish finish; most of the blue wear is a soft thinning of the finish on the right side of the chamber area of the barrel and the magazine tube, in no way unattractive...right where a right-handed hunter would carry it at its point of balance. Original hard rubber "Winchester" buttplate.

If you've been looking for something like this you know how hard it is to find one that: 1) Hasn't been messed with (see above), or 2) Hasn't been used to the point where the original finish is but a memory.

I'm asking $650 shipped (CONUS) for this classic. I haven't had any luck posting pictures on this site, but can send you as many as you like...just email me at the following "e-dress":

johnnyo55hotmail.com

I've also posted this on the Gunboards "Trader" forum, along with photos.

Personal check or MO is fine for payment, along with FFL or C&R, as this is over 50 years old. If you use another's FFL, make sure that they'll accept shipment from a non-FFL holder.

Last edited by johnnyo55; 04/16/16.