I have a beautiful B92 in 44mag. One thing I will mention it is more fun if wearing even a light jacket than a cotton t-shirt.

I don't load for this rifle and the 225 LeverEvolution shot best out of it- but I do not like its on game performance. If going 44mag - forget lighter bullets. I bought some 185 grain bullets to lessen the recoil (recoil itself is certainly not punishing it just transmits too much through that butt plate). Before firing them I read accounts saying the lighter bullets shot way high. In mine they shot way left- and I mean WAAAYYY left. So I bought some 240 grain - which seem the standard- and they shoot fine. Pretty sure these hollow points will perform better on game.

I absolutely love the buttery slick action of the '92 and its smallish size lends to easy carryability. Fun gun. Looking forward to some pics from you on your choice.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius