Dutch, you too are soiling yourself. I said zero about the level of my own artistry or technical ablity. And, I did nothing whatsoever to to diminish that performer as an "artist" - actually gave him his due as a performer. If he puts his stuff out there for sale, he is open to critique - and only he can diminish his worth as an "artist".

I merely replied to opinions about his musicianship as stated by some, expressed disagreement, and used some acute analysis to support my point. It appears that you don't like or appreciate keen critical analysis of stuff with which you are comfortable. That's fine, but it doesn't change reality.

Meanwhile, you started with the personal attacks and - silly you - presume that you have the intellectual power to calculate and state the motivation and intent of a person you do not even know. You simply don't have it.

Finally, you have no idea where I, and maybe any other musician on here, rates as an "artist" - or as a performer. Limitations in taste do not enable that - you simply don't have it. When you learn to step outside of your own likes and dislikes and critique work on the basis of reality, and when you learn to disagree without resorting to ad hominem attacks on folks you don't even know, your comments may take on meaning and weight. If you can't do that, open mouth and insert foot.

Now, go clean up. Done with you on this one.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron