I've had a few pair off and on in the past, but I just kind of used them here and there as a utility item. I recently bought another pair and have concluded that they're the best clothing outfit going for us men over the age 60 mark, so I ordered 2 more pair today.

In addition to being loose and comfortable, they have more places to tuck a pistol than you can shake a stick at.

I drop my 380 in the bib pocket for casual occasions, and sittin' here thinking, it wouldn't take much of a rig to tuck about any kind of handgun you care to mention behind the bib. I'm thinkin' I might have to work something up,...kind of a crossdraw rig that would allow me to just reach inside the bib and have it right there at hand.

The only downside is, they can be a bit hot, but I've been wearing them with some funky old nylon Hawaiian shirts that helps to keep everything breezy and also classes the ensemble up a bit. Of course, you can stick a T shirt on with them or a lightweight polo type shirt too.

I think you need to get you some of these if you do a lot of concealed carry.

I've been kicking around in these for a couple of weeks, and I've pretty much concluded that this is my uniform from here on out.

They're comfortable,...they're kind of classy in an old man kind of way if you wear the right shirt and shoes with them,..and they'll conceal a handgun like nothing else.