Originally Posted by rost495
Records mean nothing really.

They know how has guns. Who had guns. thats common knowledge. YOu are on a data base simply because you come on this forum or other shooting ones.

I could care less if my gun is papered or not. They will come after me and my wife.

And at that point, it really only takes a win to own all they had at that point and move on. Its going to be very ugly and bloody when they decide to come get them here.

Whether you paper em or not.

My BIL thinks that way though, never buy a gun with a 4473.... yet he blasts stuff weekly, is on the internet, and is locally known to be a big gun guy... yeah they ain't going to come check on him right...

AND if you have a non papered, but still illegal at that time in the future, gun, what are you going to do with it then? You can't take it out and shoot it or use it...It simply has to sit and wait for the bloodbath, and as noted once that starts I can use a 22lr single shot and pop the first idiot in the head and obtain all that idiot has then...

Food and water and shelter will end up being much more important, but I know you agree on that part.

I understand. But I was thinking at least it would be one not in any transfer records. I agree with you about the reality of the true situation if the SHTF. That was the whole concept behind the FP 45 "Liberator" Pistol package. Dropped with one Round intended only to acquire better things. smile

Been telling Ammo Hoarders this for years. It wouldn't happen overnight and what happens when your Unique or Obsolete rounds run out? Going to have to do the inevitable anyways.

When I no longer have the right to protect my own person or property...my person and property have become public property in common.