If he was shooting those groups like he was shooting on the video, it's no wonder he didn't get great accuracy.

On the list of ammo tested, I counted six brands which gave 1" or less @ 50 yards and a couple of those really close to 1/2".

I would not call that an inaccurate gun.

Mine (the Compact version) loves CCI Standard velocity Solids. The very first day I shot a 3/8" group at 50 yards and proceeded to shoot a group at 100 that was just over an inch.

That feat is repeatable, but only when I do my part.

Late last week I spoke with the owner of the LGS where I got mine and he had another happy customer come back in and said that he too was getting ~1/2" groups at 50 yards and just over an inch at 100yards with his Compact.

I need to pick up some honest-to-God match ammo and wring it out, take pictures, and post them. grin

Don't get me wrong, if Sponxx were to leave his Maple stocked CZ 452 lying around it might disappear... whistle

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell