Originally Posted by KenMi
I had two just like that. One in 300 WSM and one in 7mm WSM. Decent guns, probably better quality than the older long action LH 70s (at least not as many known problems.) The local Gander Mountain had those on closeout at that time. Both were the standard version. I remember calling another one of their stores and they had a Featherweight LH, but I never checked it out.

The first run of Lh model 70's were all made on brand new CNC machinery, designed to make the Lh Model 70's. They are considered some of the best model 70's ever made the tolerances on them were phenominal. The only problem with early run classics are the extractors Winchester improved that later into the run by using Williams extractors if I remember right. The later 7 digits i.e. The rh model 70'were plagues with problems bad barrels being the #1 culprit. Did the 7 digit lh model 70's fall into this as well. I have no idea not much written in the late run lh model 70's.

Last edited by 79S; 05/02/16.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.