Since giving my Glock 17 to my oldest, I find myself with lots of 9mm ammo and components but no launcher. The plan was to pick up a CZ75 clone on the cheap (Canik, Witness, etc...). Since I don't need another carry gun it should be full sized with a steel frame. I called every shop I could think of within 100 miles and found nothing in stock. CZ's seem to be very scarce right now in my neighborhood. The closest I could find was a CZ75B stainless at a local shop but the trigger just wasn't that great, not too heavy but a lot of creep in SA. One dealer suggested a CZ75 Tactical Sports but also said: "Good luck finding one, I had to get one off of GB at full retail for myself".
So, after some research, it became obvious that the last dealer was right, I do need a CZ75 TS. None were in stock at the usual online shops. There are a few on GB and I was going to go ahead and bid on one today but checked Buds again and.... they now have them in stock! and a lot less $$ than GB!
It should be at my local FFL early next week. I haven't been this stoked over new gun in quite a while!