[Linked Image]

This is a Lyman # 356242 GV double cavity on the left and it casts a 90 grain bullet. The 6 cavity Lee is designed for the 9 mm at about 120 grains, but it shoots fine in the Kel-Tec P3AT. It will not chamber in the Kahr P-380 any which kind of way. It is Lee mold # TL356-124-2R and in 6 cavity the number is # 90465 and the bullet weighs 124 grains.

[Linked Image]

These are Lee handles and if you rap the hinge pin sharply as you are accustomed to doing on RCBS or Lyman handles, you are gonna break them. Ask me how I know. I keep Lee in the mold handle business. grin grin

[Linked Image]

These are the 90 grain Lyman bullets coated with Lee liquid lube and loaded as cast. They function fine in the Kel-Tec, but frequently jam in the Kahr. I have to seat them deeper in the case to function through the Kahr.

[Linked Image]

But reloading can save you a nickel or two if you shoot a .380 much. I don't know how much, but this little supply of commercially loaded ammo probably amounts to a couple hundred bucks at least. You can pay for a progressive press in about 2000 rounds I'd guess.

Last edited by BobWills; 05/05/16.

Despite what your momma told you, violence does solve problems.