I like the 416 rigby as a classic caliber. And, for some reason the remington seems not to have caught on like it should, while the very similar 458 lott is kicking butt. The two 416 should work about the same.

I have a couple new haven built Model 70's and they were both very good guns right out of the box. The new 70's from N Carolina/Portugal are supposed to be even better.

I have three different types of CZ550 magnums. I got a wonderful gun from the custom shop in St Louis that is as good or probably better than either Winchester. It cost double too. I have an AHR upgraded 550, that is best of the five, bet your life on it. Literally. Finally I have a basic cz550, from cz republic with a few issues. I do not trust the feeding. Worse of the five.

YMMV.

If it was me, and I had the $$$, I would get a CZ550 in Rigby with a basic once over by AHR. Or order a gun from St Louis. If going the St Louis route, then you can also get a bolt safety, barrel length and contour to your choice, stock upgrade if desired and it should function reliably.

I like the Model 70 rifle very much, but I dont like the 416 rem. I dont care much for the 458 win either, when the lott fits and not even an option?