I've got a couple binos moved down the road and I'm searching for the next and hopefully last I'll buy, for a few years at least, as I mentioned in my Nikon Premier post.

My question is around the fact that some binos come right to your eye with little adjustment and snap right to focus, opening a very large unobstructed view of what looks like a new and vibrant world. The problem is that I have looked at some very high end glasses and not gotten that impression. In fact the best I've ever experienced was a pair of now discontinued Trivod's that made the world come to life with no fuss at all. Even what are regarded as the world's best (Swaro EL, SLC) and best value (Zeiss Conquest) seem to leave me moving my eyes about to get interpupillary distance and eye relief correct to avoid large black spots.

Do I have wierd eyes? Are there some models that do tend to be more forgiving, especially as eye relief and IP is concerned? For those of you with experience with the most recent generation of Trinovid is there another model that seem to mirror the ease of viewing? Most recently I've had the 8x32 Euro HD's and while the view was amazing and they may have been the best all around hunting bino I could have imagined I just couldn't get used to the thin, short, eye cups. I wear contacts most of the time but glasses could come into play for what it's worth.

Looking primarily at the used market because I can get alot for the money though with my $500-700 budget most recent alphas are still out of the question.

Nick