Originally Posted by Swifty52
Originally Posted by mohick
Yep, tried it all. Have the I T guy that builds my computers working now on monitoring this site to see what is going on, also my internet provider, going to see why this site uses so much bandwidth. Running with/without ad blocks and so on should know something in a couple days. results to follow!!!!!!!

Well you just go ahead and try to figure it out.I have been running Win 10 since it came available.
First thing I did is dump the edge browser due to the fact it WILL NOT ALLOW EXTENSIONS such as adblock plus. Simple cure was to install Internet Explorer and ad block plus again. Works like a champ. I have absolutely no problems on this site or any other.
So waste your time and money when all you have to do is install the browser of your choice, make it the default browser in the settings menu, and install ad block.
Easy peasy.

I guarantee you Modick didn't try any of the suggestions.....he's just talking his usual chit....ignore him....

Everyone needs to read Swiftys post but they won't so we'll all meet here the same time next week and hash this tired old subject out....again...see ya then...