As for all the shootings. The anti cop violance is being spurred on by the black supremacist movment with our media fanning the flames.

This was how Rome eventualy fell. The invasion of hordes of barbwarians coupled with self-serving politicians that sat around and did not do anything to stop it.

My brother in law is here visiting from California and he says that they just past a law that will free many convicts early,turn crimes that we're felonies into minor offences and not charge people if they get caught stealing less than $950 worth of stuff. I guess they are trying to make more room in the prisons for us gun owners since they are close to passing more gun prohibition laws there.
I wonder if the cops there even make an effort any more. If they do do something they run the risk of being accused of being a racist and can loose their job or even end up in jail.

I think eventually the bottom will fall out of this country and we will have anarchy. I would love to be proven wrong but history says different.

Last edited by IMR4350; 05/23/16.