Originally Posted by Huntz
I had Centurylink for my hardline phone and internet.They were charging me $75.00 for my phone unlimited long distance.I found out I could get a Celcom home phone unlimited long-distance for $25.00 a month including taxes.So I dropped the Centurylink home phone.Now they upped my Internet from $19.95 a month to $77.00.So I want to dump them all together and get Dishnet for my provider.Does anyone have experience with their internet service?I use them for TV.There is not much choice around here for internet providers.Thanks ahead ,Huntz

Huntz, I'm in the same pickle as you. We had the dish bundle (dish tv, centurylink phone and internet) a few years ago, but it got too expensive, or so I thought. I swapped to direct tv, dropped the phone (went to majic jack), and centurylink raised internet to about what you paying. I've checked on changing to other internet providers, but we dont have another local provider, except for the satellite providers. None of them are any better than what I've got. Unlimited use, no bad weather problems, etc. makes for a bearable but expensive internet service. I have switched back to dish, but the satellite service they offer is not as good as what I got.

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21