Originally Posted by APDDSN0864
Originally Posted by gunner500
...Hey Ed, you're able to see the pleasure behind the work in progress facial expressions, you ever consider professional poker? grin......................shoulda shaved that mess beforehand, it may sound crazy, but while there in the bush hunting, it makes you want to take your damn shirt completely off and hang it in a back pocket, guess that's why Tarzan never wore a suit. laugh

If you ever see me in a poker game, it's because I've decided to give money away. laugh

Guys shaving body hair is the last step in feminization. Just sayin'... shocked

That hunt was obviously a labor of love. grin In Alaska if I got hot, I just shed layers of clothes until I got comfortable. Here, I have found the virtue of loose, thin cotton shirts over going shirtless. laugh

Ed

LOL on the poker, shaving the bear hair in Okleehoma is a survival step, these rednecks would shoot me in the back were I swimmin in the creek, I can see the headlines now, "LOCAL SHOOTS SASQUATCH" laugh

Alaska will be another place hunted one day, I can hardly wait, and yes, proper threading will make or break about any hunt!

Trump Won!