Walked into one of my favorite gun shops here in Montana and 'bout keeled over frickin' dead". Sitting on the used gun rack where 6 or 7 1899s and an 1895. I walked out with the following. Pictures to follow in a day or so when I get a little time.

#1) 1895 with serial # 364x - 26" octagon barrel with original sights. Pretty good shape with most of the blueing gone but metal and wood in good shape. Someone likely did a little sanding on the butt stock many, many years ago but overall not bad. Bore good and everything works as designed. Has 2016 mule deer and antelope hunt written all over it. I'm absolutely dumb founded that this was sitting on the rack and I won't tell you what I'd paid for it because I committed actual "highway robbery".

#2) 1899 B in .303 with serial # 23.3xx - Excellent condition with almost all blueing remaining and most of the case color is left on the lever. Bore excellent and has original sights. A major upgrade from my old "meat-in-the-pot" .303 B.

#3) Model F .303 Saddle Ring Carbine serial # 1276xx. Very good condition with most of the bluing intact and excellent bore. Some case color left. Saddle ring missing. Front blade and rear buckhorn sight are marked D.W. King.

And as a bonus -

#4) Savage Model 19 .22 Hornet Target Model serial # 2065xx - Very good condition with heavy barrel and target stock. Bore good. An old Busnell Banner 6X scope was mounted on what looks like old Redfield bases. I haven't researched the serial # as to D.O.M. and if the gun came from the factory drilled and tapped, probably not. Anyone have any ideas?