Had to specify "actual" on account of so many are coveting victim status nowadays.

Prob'ly we all read about that poor woman dragged off by a saltwater croc in Australia. She was alone on a beach at night with a female companion, both of them wading in waist-deep water in known croc country.

Reading that I come across mention of two lady cyclists beat up by a rogue kangaroo.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...cious-attack-on-cyclists-in-south-austr/

The 45-year-old, who was also left covered in grazes and scratch marks, said she initially thought the animal was harmless when they encountered it on the trail.

“Just out of the corner of my eye I've seen this kangaroo up on this ledge,” she told the Australian Associated Press (AAP).

“I thought 'he's cute' and then he jumped on top of me and used me to launch off and onto my girlfriend.

Must be I'm sexist, but I'm thinking that the situational awareness of most such women borders on the abysmal. In this new world we're moving into wherein pairs of older women, lesbian or otherwise, have the free time and disposable income to travel, we're gonna see a whole new class of actual victims.

JMHO,
Birdwatcher

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744