Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by Shodd
Hey Stevil,

How are things rolling in your country!

Like dog SCHIT aye!

We are going quite well thank you.

Originally Posted by Shodd
America is the most powerful and greatest nation on this planet for a reason. It's because we don't take advice from stupid f:cking foreigners. I haven't so much as seen you yellow belly f:cks lift a finger to fix your miserable existence

We're getting ready to clean house here in the US of A. Stand aside yellow belly!

Shod

And if you would like to step on to my property and mouth off like that I will be very pleased to put a hole through your lung.

Twit.

JStuart,

My remark was directed toward yellow bellies not you. We have our share of yellow bellies here in the USA as well.

Unfortunately there are a good many more yellow bellies where your from than where I am from. That's not an insult is is what it is. The USA is rapidly trying to compete.

Last, foreigners really have zero business recommending to us how we should handle our affairs.

If you want to lung shoot me. Well let me remind you. The USA has kicked the dog f:ck out of a good many in there own back yard. I wouldn't get to feeling all peachy just because got a little piece of ground.

And again non of my formor post was directed to you or your mates.

The only part directed to you is my reply of you wanting to lung shoot me.

Best to you

Shod

Last edited by Shodd; 06/01/16.

The 6.5 Swede, Before Gay Was Ok