shootsaswede

Totally agree. Hunted 11 several years. Jumped a lone cow in the junipers not far south of CO 318. She made tracks for a ranch that's along the river where it crosses CO 318. Only shot I had was a running shot at about 250 - 300 yards in a 15 - 20 mph gusty cross wind so I let her walk. The first time I hunted 11 I was just south of County 10 east of Cross mountain and had driven to a low point along a 2 track. I got out of the truck to glass the sage flat below and as I turned back to open the back door there was a legal bull standing there watching me about 30 yards away. I did try to track that bull in the junipers and found out that he had circled back in front of the truck about 300yards and jumped a few fences while heading out in the direction of Cross mountain. Probably would have had a shot if I had stayed at the truck. Didn't see anything the rest of that hunt. Well that's hunting.

Ed

A person who asks a question is a fool for 5 minutes the person who never asks is a fool forever.

The worst slaves are those that put the chains on themselves.