Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
If you guys think Jeff is really out testing eld's and shooting groups in the 3's, then you are as dumb as he is...didn't know he was a pothead, that explains the fictional world he lives in!

Don't normally reply to your drivel but since you are essentially calling me a liar, here's reality for ya. Also, fück you.

I shot several 3-shot groups today right around that size (didn't measure them).... prone w/Harris and my uber-tac rear Crown Royal beanbag..... and from a Kimber 7 WSM to boot, not my heavy 7 WSM. 30 rounds through the Kimber, all 162's, and a couple mags through the AR as the Kimber's barrel cooled.

[Linked Image]

Here's one....

[Linked Image]

And here's another:

[Linked Image]

I'm not messing with ELD's? News to me!

[Linked Image]

All shooting pics are from this afternoon. All shot with the Kimber from prone at 100 yards. NF SHV scope.

Both groups were wrecked with subsequent shots, which was my reason for being there in the first place... It was my third time up shooting just since Monday.... have been chasing demons with the Kimber and today I caught a couple. A trigger hand wrist angle issue and a bipod pre-loading inconsistency. Flyers to the right. Last 9 shots today went roughly 1" group, maybe 1.1". I won't pat my own back too hard until I can repeat it over several sessions; a light 7 WSM is non-trivial to shoot that well. But I think I got them on the run now...

I can shoot tiny groups all day long from prone with the heavy 7 WSM and I'll gladly prove it in person.

I'm messing with ELD's in two rifles, the 162 "X" in the heavy 7 WSM and 208 Match in my '06. However none were fired today.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!