Well Sitka, if the fish cops and courts are that way in AK, I can try to understand why someone might want to hide their mistake. But why did he have to shoot 3 animals?

JMHO, but he should have stopped after the first one. And said to himself. I screwed up. I've filled my tag, and gone home.

And, just an FYI. I do have a good friend in AK that is a fish cop in a remote area. His office is an airplane. I've never seen him not use commonsense when dealing with commonplace errors or screw ups. But when there is willful destruction of wildlife, he goes at them whole heartedly.

I guess that until you live there and experience the political climate, a person cannot comment on a subject that is not treated or administered fairly.

Sorry that you're living in an area that does not fairly treat an honest citizen for making an honest mistake.

James Pepper: There's no law west of Dodge and no God west of the Pecos. Right, Mr. Chisum? John Chisum: Wrong, Mr. Pepper. Because no matter where people go, sooner or later there's the law. And sooner or later they find God's already been there.