I started casting bullets and sizing and lubing in 1958. That gives me a 58 year time span to learn a few things about it and a little bit of an edge doing it. Lube build up in the seating die means it may require that I clean the die maybe every 2 or 3000 rounds. Big deal. I have two Lyman sizer/lubbers and about 50 sets of various sizing dies. It's no problem to size and lube the bullets all at one sitting and not have to do any painting or oven baking.

Right now, I'm thinking this powder coating business is much ado about nothing. It is a solution to a non existent problem.

But if anyone wants those pretty colored bullets, I'm all for them doing it. Right now though, I've got to go lie down in the front porch swing under the overhead fan and take a nap. Alla this colored bullet business has made me sleepy. Yawl try to keep down the noise while I'm napping. I've been able to shoot for the last 58 years without powder coating and I can probably manage to get along without it until my nap is over.

Despite what your momma told you, violence does solve problems.