I Gotta start by sharing a little factual disclaimer. I paid for the work done with no trade for any type of endorsement or agreement to support the business. I had it done because I believe in the process and the success I've had with the last bow I sent him.

I bought an Elite Energy 32 a few years ago. It's a brilliant bow which had rave reviews from many across the web. It's really one of the top rated best bows made. I used it to shoot some of the best groups of my life and I killed a number of big trophies including big hogs and a couple huge bears.

I sent it to crossed arrows archery, Harlons business, he restrung and dialed it in. Right from the first shot it was dead silent and without any vibration in my hand. This was clearly even better then when new! The draw is smoother, ..... And did I mention silent?

How does a bow with new strings get even quieter then the brand new one from the factory? There was something clearly better with the timing. It draws noticeably smoother and upon release all I hear is the impact of the arrow.

It's stacking arrows like magic, and just made a bow I really liked into the bow I will default to for years to come. What a way to save a lot of money. No need to shop for something new and better. My trusty elite is now even better then before. Better then new! I really don't know what he does, or how he makes everything click so perfectly smooth. Elite should hire him to dial in every bow before they ship it. Or maybe Mathews, he did this same magic on my old switchback too. You know the saying, I don't care how the sausage is made I just like to eat it. Well this is how I feel about Harlons work. I don't understand what he does, but I love to shoot this bow!

Thank you Harlon, you made a passion of mine even better.

www.huntingadventures.net
Are you living your life, or just paying bills until you die?
When you hit the pearly gates I want to be there just to see the massive pile of dead 5hit at your feet. ( John Peyton)