Originally Posted by StoneCutter
Originally Posted by stlooiearch
"Can't see any chance of her charged criminally with anything, who would do it??? The Obama Justice Department? The Democratic Governor controlled Maryland Attorney general?"

The current Governor is Larry Hogan, a Republican

"As governor of Maryland, the safety and security of Marylanders remains my first priority," Hogan said. "Following the terrorist attacks on Paris just four days ago, and after careful consideration, I am now requesting that federal authorities cease any additional settlements of refugees from Syria in Maryland until the U.S. government can provide appropriate assurances that refugees from Syria pose no threat to public safety."

Geeezzz.......Thank you.

Man, you guys are really throwing Maryland under the bus. To all of you guys that think Maryland is a schit hole or a dump or a hell hole, I've got one question for you. Have you ever been anywhere else in this state other than Baltimore or DC? Most of this state is covered with fertile farm land and rolling mountains to the west. We've got whitetail out of the ying-yang and great fishing on the Chesapeake. Cut us a little slack. mad

This whole state, politically, is more or less controlled by the stinking Libs in Baltimore, PG County, and lower Montgomery County because they're low life's that breed like rabbits or they're the upper crust elitist government workers or politicians that don't want to live in DC. 85% of this state, geographically speaking, is conservative.

In 2012, we elected, believe it or not, a conservative governor. But somehow, that POS Frosh got elected as AG. I don't understand it. Frosh will never put the screws to Mosby. She should fry just like Hillary should, but they won't. The Dems are a corrupt bunch, but they circle the wagons and protect each other.

Politically speaking, maybe this is a POS state, but the state itself and the people who live away from the big cities are good. I've seen a hell of a lot of worse places in this country to live.

Oh, and by the way.......Trump will win Maryland. Mark my words. The rednecks will overcome. laugh

Sorry, I got my feelers hurt. Rant over. grin

My apologies for impugning your Governor. Your AG, not so much.

"Put none but Americans on guard tonight."
-George Washington