I think I'm in trouble. eek

With all the talk from the government about outlawing AR's, I decided I better go ahead and build one before it's too late. Of course it was difficult to find a lot of things needed, but managed to find everything. Most of it, I found on Joe Bob's Outfitters, including the complete 300 Blackout Upper made by Radical Firearms.

I got my box of parts in a couple of days and pulled the Upper out. I wanted to take a look inside of the Upper so I pulled on the Charging Handle to remove the Bolt Carrier Group and it moved about a 1/4" and stopped. I couldn't get it out.

I was at work and was too busy to mess with it, so when I got home, I fiddled with it and came to the conclusion that the Forward Assist was preventing the Bolt Carrier Group from moving rearward. I jiggled the BCG from side to side and was able to remove it. Sure enough, the Forward Assist tooth was protruding into the chamber and is catching the BCG.

The next day, I sent two different emails to them to find out what to do. No reply. So I sent an email to Joe Bob's to find out what to do and got a reply in about a 1/2 hour. They forwarded my email to them and asked if they could take care of this. Within 15 minutes I got a reply from Radical and was given return info to send it back for repairs. I'm going to FedEx it today.

I started looking at reviews on them. About half gave them 5 stars and the other half gave them one star. The 5 star reviews say they have great products and customer service. The one star reviews say they sell junk and have horrible customer service. Everyone who had trouble had bad service and everyone who had no trouble had great service.

What do you know about Radical Firearms?

Last edited by StoneCutter; 06/25/16.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan