Originally Posted by Steve_in_OR
Well, I've been a rather silent member here for more than a few years and I've tried to stay out of the political BS and arguing. However, the statement by RJ that a vote for Trump is a vote for Hillary is the stupidest statement he has ever made, and he puts his stupidity and bias on display daily.
As for George Will, don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out, Mr. pointy headed intellectual.
George Will and his ilk have no more in common with me than the Clintons, except that he may not be a crook.
Maybe I'll get wound up enough in a few years to jump into the fray again.

A 10 point Trump loss, which is probable, will result in Republicans losing the senate. Trump has zero chance of defeating Hillary. (Frankly, he has never had a chance because he is such a deeply flawed candidate.) 94% of blacks will never vote for him. 9 out of 10 Hispanics will never vote for him. 67% of women will never vote for him and more than 60% of the rest of the electorate have likewise sworn they will never vote for him. Utah, the most conservative state in the Union by a wide margin, is trending Hitlery. crazy

It is therefore a foregone conclusion that if we nominate Trump, we elect Hillary. It really is that simple. We have one chance and one chance only (and its damn slim) and that is a convention revolt and the nomination of a candidate who has a better chance of winning---in other words, more than the snow-ball's chance in hell which Trump has.

That is my logic and it is why I say that a vote for Trump (at this state of the game---the nomination stage) is a vote for Hillary.

Jordan

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.