Originally Posted by Swamplord
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
Originally Posted by Swamplord
Originally Posted by Pharmseller

And did I mention the recoil? Holy Hannah, I think I sprained something.
P

aww, didja git '06 PTSD ?

Any relation to Gersh [bleep] ?

“It felt to me like a bazooka — and sounded like a cannon…The recoil bruised my shoulder, which can happen if you don’t know what you’re doing. The brass shell casings disoriented me as they flew past my face. The smell of sulfur and destruction made me sick. The explosions — loud like a bomb — gave me a temporary form of PTSD. For at least an hour after firing the gun just a few times, I was anxious and irritable.”

please turn in your man card at the nearest firing range ASAP,

It recoiled so bad I sprained my cooter.

Happy now?

P

hahaha, I recommend you have a cooterologist take a look at your injury !

just messin with ya although I find it ridiculous when recoil is excessively over exaggerated with mild recoiling cartridges, I've hunted and played with big 30 cal magnums for many years, most of my loads were max loads with 200 gr bullets at 3300 fps and 180 gr at 3500 fps but never gave recoil any thought as I understood that's what rifles do when you fire off a live round, now I shoot 236 gr bullets at 3200 fps in 30 cal and much heavier in 338 cal and 375 cal in cases with 110 gr to 160 gr in capacity and I still haven't died from recoil

America is getting so vaginalized even the shooters are whining like limp wristed sissies about recoil, rifle weight and barrel length, now you see adult grown men shooting with ladies and childrens size rifles and cartridges, then bragging about how well they shoot,

it's so pathetic that nobody even knows which bathroom to take a dump in anymore

You should write this in a Valentine's Day card and send it to yourself.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001