Good day everyone, I'm obviously new around here but someone on another forum told me to stop over here to research the "Blue Dot" phenomenon that's seemed to have swept the shooting arena. They specifically said to look up Mr. Seafire in particular.

I'd never heard of reduced loading until a buddy gave me some 42gr or 43gr James Calhoun Double HP bullets and asked me to develop a suitable fox cartridge for our 22-250's. This is what lead me to looking into reduced loads.

I try to do more reading than talking. Perhaps I have more reading to do but after reading this thread I have a few questions for all of the Blue Dot/Steel aficionados.

Although I understand that there's more than one way to skin a cat, which one, Blue Dot or Steel, are people now preferring?

Also, I'm looking at doing these reduced loads right now for my Howa 22-250. I've found data for my 223 and 243 but have not found specific data for the 22-250. Is there some that I've missed or is it pretty much the same data as the 223 and 243?

Thanks,
Chad