Here is my range report with my new Sako 85 Bavarian in 6.5x55SE. Let me start by saying that I am not a good rifle shot. This rifle just makes it so easy it feels like cheating. This is the first time I have ever shot a sub-MOA group, with any rifle, in any caliber. I'm ecstatic, especially since I think I could actually have done better with a few changes (long story). Weather was sunny, 65*, at just above sea level. The first 5 shot group measures (according to my highly accurate Leatherman :D), at roughly .6"

[Linked Image]

The second group is also pretty good aside from the flier, at roughly 1.25" (including the flier)

[Linked Image]

I only brought heavy bullets with me, since that's all I have currently. The first group was shot with 139 grain Lapua Scenar OTM rounds, and the second was 140 Hornady Superformance SST. I've got some 120 Scenars on the way and I'm curious to see how it shoots in the 120-130 grain range. For being the first two rounds I've tried in this rifle, I've got to say I'm extremely happy so far.