Originally Posted by SBTCO
Originally Posted by BamBam
Originally Posted by SBTCO
BamBam,

Only hits count.

No chit, unfortunately it doesn't always work out that way, given the best training doesn't mean it always work's out like that. He was fresh out of the academy a month and a half. Scott is dead because he missed. He did not have a back up he did not have a partner he was by himself. But you cannot tell me that he would not of had a better chance with a higher capacity firearm! You go tell all of the police offices throughout America to go carry a six shot revolver.and tell them, all you have to do is not miss.

You're right, he's dead because he missed, six times. A Glock would have allowed him to miss ten more times. I own both revolvers and autos and would pick an auto over a wheel gun for SD every time if given the choice. But if forced to carry a revolver for a service gun I sure as hell am going to learn to operate the thing with authority to save my butt in lethal confrontations.
A firearm is only as legitimate as its user.

you think. You have no idea how you will react, none! Operate that thing with authority, That right there is funny! Good luck.