Originally Posted by AH64guy
Originally Posted by wareagle700
The most common receiver height is the DPMS "high"

I would respectfully submit that you need to know what you are buying, the current production for the majority of the DPMS patterned uppers available in my area is the low. The high went out of production pretty fast after the design change in 2009 (?) with the trend towards light AR builds, JMHO.

Robert, here's a link to the two types:

https://troyind.com/sites/troyind.com/files/rtc-attachments/DPMS_RECEIVERS_COMPARE.pdf

The PSA .308 parts are DPMS patterned.

Keep watching the Aero website, I picked up a .308 upper last week. They had a pretty good sale over the 4th of July, and the inventory is just now coimng back on line in their web store.

Last week? THAT WAS THE ONE I WAS GONNA BUY! I just gotta laugh. I have burned up an hour and a half of long distance minutes waiting to get through to Aero on one order they could not finalize and I was watching the 308 upper on the website day by day. Then it was in stock! I ate dinner and got my CC to do the order and then it was OUT again! 1.5 hour window of opportunity! HA! Just gotta laugh! YOU BOUGHT MINE! HA!

But seriously...

Thanks for the feedback.

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.