Mine just arrived, 3-15 Mil-Quad reticle 2nd FP with the mil turrets. I really like it,but I find the reticle is a bit too fine... I had envisioned using it as a Long Range Hunting/target scope.

I mounted it on my CZ 455 PVT and find it is perfect for gopher and target shooting. The turrets have a very positive feel and I was dialling up and down on the gopher shoot today. I find the reticle good for small targets and diamond and hash marks are better than a mildot reticle. Easy re adjust a hold over when you spot your miss with a 22 LR. Farthest shot today was 230 metres with a bipod and rear bag for a rest.

I don't think the reticle is heavy enough to use on my coyote rifle as if you had a shot in low light, the reticle wouldn't stand out. I did some low light testing with my other scopes and the SWFA reticle is pretty fine. I will have to try one in first focal plane.

Glass is very clear and sharp edge to edge. I find the eye box a bit tight but not bad. I would rate the glass quality up there with Leupold VX3. I don't have a Sightron yet to compare it to. Sharper than my Bushnell 6500 Elite 2.5-16 mildot at 100 metres I will probably buy more SWFA scopes as they now export to Canada.