I ran a CZ P-01 through its paces a while back, believe it went through their custom shop with a very nice trigger. A rep was describing that pistol as surviving extensive torture testing for military/ le purposes. It fell into the compact category. I liked the pistol, but in reality, I personally believe that a G19 to be a superior choice.

You can make quite a number of options work well, and many have very unique stylish niche choices. But casting those aside, and looking at a solid uber reliable utilitarian recommendation, I'd say the G19 sets the benchmark for a concealed carry combat pistol. But, if the primary task at hand was for a small conceal carry pistol, that was easy to carry concealed, and something that would never be left behind, while still being large enough to run like a combat pistol, I'd then recommend the G43.

Last edited by GaryVA; 07/25/16.

�I've never met a genius. A genius to me is someone who does well at something he hates. Anybody can do well at something he loves -- it's just a question of finding the subject.�

- Clint Eastwood