This started as a dream, way back during Desert Storm. Finally made it come true yesterday. My 338 Fed project is now alive!

It's a Ruger American Wolf, that started as a 308 Win. I sent it of to JES for the re-bore. Talk about turn around? From Ohio to Oregon, and back, job done inside of 3 weeks ! As Jessie wrote in his return note "She looks good".

While it was away, I had a chance to pull down some killer OT at work, so the next step was ordering a Leupold 2x7x33 from Predator Optics.

The barreled action got back and UPS had destroyed both the trigger shoe and the tang safety....I mean Destroyed ! Someone really had to bang that package pretty hard, several times.

Spilt milk, keep the eye on the prize. Here is where a friend on another forum steps up to the plate and knocks it out of the park by hooking me up with Jack Keister Custom, Harrisonburg, VA. A few calls, a check for some earnest money up front, and TA-DA, a complete trigger/safety assembly at my door....when Ruger wouldn't touch it without a complete restore back to original factory condition ( including a mandatory replacement of the barrel).

I've dubbed her "3B". Bulls, Bears, & Boars.

Now, it's range time.

http://onyourownadventures.com/hunttalk/attachment.php?attachmentid=59699&d=1469543609

"Be polite, be professional, and have a plan to kill everyone you meet." Gen. James Mathis, USMC