Originally Posted by Paulh
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Originally Posted by Paulh

Your choice, if not rather unlettered. I may very well go with Trump. He needs to start laying down a serious platform and not "Lets make America Great". Time will tell and the jury is still out.

Really??? I mean fuggin really???

Surely. Ignorance is not bliss. trump has yet to put forth a serious platform. He can not win this unless he can pull the moderate right, some left center, and independents. He needs to post good numbers from the Black and Latino's too. He hasn't even tried, in fact has done the opposite with the crap he's spouted.

*Build a Wall: what a joke. It take folks to man and police it. I know, lets expand the border patrol into a large bloated apparatus.

*Deport 11 mil illegals; Again a flipping joke. Wait we can expand ICE the way we did Border Patrol.

etc, etc, etc. Wonk, wonk wonk.

So lets expanded the Federal Govmint and spending. Not exactly a conservative platform.

Even when Clinton wins, and she will, the GOP will do everything in their power to obstruct her. Even more so than Obama. There is only one person the GOP hates more than Obama and that's "The Shady Lady™."

That is why keeping control of the House and Senate is key.

Paulh quit making sense !!, the Trump cheerleaders have the hands over their ears, its all about making Merica Great again, how the F uck I dont know but Donalds got a big brain, really big Brain !