Originally Posted by SakoAV
BOW,

In logic, if your premise is wrong, your conclusion will be wrong.

If Trump were a neocon -in actuality, he's an authentic conservative- why have neocons amassed with vicious propaganda in effort to deny the will of We, the People? Why has the nefarious neocon, Bill Kristol, stooped to trolling the Mariana Trench for whale chit to use against Trump? Why has Kristol tried to get a third party candidate to run against Trump?

BOW, try saying these three words, "I was wrong." It'll be cathartic for you.

BOW, vote Trump! Vote liberty.

Trump is Captain Neocon.
In June Trump told O'Reilly: “I say that you can defeat ISIS by taking their wealth,” Trump told the Fox News Channel star. “Take back the oil. Once you go over and take back that oil, they have nothing. You bomb the hell out of them, and then you encircle it, and then you go in. And you let Mobil go in, and you let our great oil companies go in. Once you take that oil, they have nothing left.”

Trump continued: “I would hit them so hard. I would find you a proper general, I would find the Patton or MacArthur. I would hit them so hard your head would spin.”

On Meet the Press, Trump said John Bolton was one of his go-to-guys: "He's, you know, a tough cookie, knows what he's talking about,"

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."