The Interbond is a great bullet. I shot a doe at 40yds looking straight at me with a 300 WSM using a 150gr IB @ 3,336 fps. I placed the bullet in between her white patch and her brisket and it liked about 2" from coming out of her rear end. When I dressed her I could not figure out why she had the runs but later found the bullet perfectly mushroomed and retaining 119.2 grains, with a frontal diameter of .710, the bullet nearly went all the way through her body and had another 1/4" of bullet to go before reaching the base. I also shot a 240# bear using a 150gr IB in my 30/06 from about 15 feet. The bullet went through the top of its head, out its throat and then went through the left forearm resting just under the skin and the bullet mushroomed to .936 and retained 116.7gr. These are the only two bullets I have ever retrieved, the rest were complete pass throughs. Everything I have shot with these IB's have been bang flops. Pretty awesome I would say. I think the Accubonds would work great also but IB's are cheaper.

Here are pics of the two bullets the one on the left came out of the deer and the other came out of the bear. Sorry it's so blurry.

[Linked Image]

Last edited by TN deer hunter; 12/12/06.