Originally Posted by PrimeBeef
Originally Posted by SakoAV
Originally Posted by PrimeBeef
Originally Posted by SakoAV
The USA becoming involved in it.

D-Day. Every time I watch it, I'm overcome with deep sadness. There should have been no D-Day. FDR was a traitor and a Stalin puppet. Stalin wanted FDR to open a western front thereby forcing the Nazis to fight a two front war, thus taking a lot of Nazi pressure off of Stalin. A patriot would have never, ever aligned with Stalin. A patriot would have placed his soldiers above all others. A patriot would have told Stalin to eff off, that Hitler was his problem. After all, Stalin & Hitler signed the Non-Aggression Pact making them allies. Hell, Stalin was such a dupe that he actually thought that Hitler and he were going to divide Poland among themselves.

WWII was a continuation of WWI, neither of which was any of our damned business. But FDR was hellbent on duping gullible Americans into the war, so he set up Pearl Harbor.

FDR was nothing but a 2-bit dirt bag murderer who should have been tried and hanged.

H@rsesheit.

That's not how President Hoover described WWII. All the same to you, I'll go with facts and President Hoover's book. I'm good with your meandering in pastures looking for horse droppings. Who knows, horse dropping might be the divining rod that pulls knowledge to you.

You gotta believe what you gotta believe. For some people, these three words are impossible to say, "I was wrong."

You can go along merrily in life believing what you want to believe, or you can search out facts. My advice is to go with facts.

Pearl Harbor conspiracies are the bunk.

And you know this how? Were you on your Ouija Board this morning?