I took a mule deer buck, an antelope doe, a whitetail buck and a button buck with the 6.5mm 130 gr JLK last fall. Starting velocity was 3150 fps from my 6.5 SAUM.
The mule deer buck was shot frontally in the heart from 250 yds, no exit or bullet recovered.
The antelope doe was shot through the ribs at 100 yds. She just flipped over backwards. Lung soup, 50 cent to silver dollar size exit.
Whitetail buck 250 yards hit too high then hit in the ham hard quartering away as he was about to enter thick brush. He dropped on the spot from the second shot. Damage about what you would expect from a hit to the femur. Went safariman on the second shot but I already had a bullet in him and all bets are off on follow up shots.
The button buck was about 75 yards shot through the ribs. Similar exit to antelope, staggered about 20 yards. Lungs shredded.
Over all, very pleased with the performance and very similar to the handful of critters I've taken with the JLK 7mm 168 gr at 3200 fps.

Like previously mentioned, scenarshooter will be able to give the best info due to large sample set on a variety of game.

The critters have to win every time, I only have to win once. www.swanspointoutfitters.com
www.lazybar-t.com outfitters
65-43-22-5