Got my first Dodge p/u last year because I didn't want a Ford F-150 that is made out of old beer cans....and I'd like to be able to check "Own a Hemi" off the bucket list.

So, have a big, bad, black ram with all the bells and whistles. In March, in the church parking lot, try to put it into Drive and No Go. Forward or Reverse. Dodge picks it up and says the rear-end of tranny has a sensor or computer or something that is faulty - they will replace tranny. Dealer keeps it 2+ days and we get it back - nothing out of pocket - truck runs and we are happy.

A couple of days ago, dear, little wife is at the supermarket and I get a call from her - Finns have a mean streak and her's is near the surface. She isn't happy...truck is doing the same thing again. Call dealer - they have to run diagnostics, and must keep the truck for several days, blah,blah and blah.

The damn thing has less than 10K miles...I was planning on keeping it for at least 5 years. Now, not sure what to do.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

“My horn is full and my pouch is stocked with ball and patch. There is a new, sharp flint in my lock and my rifle and I are ready. It is sighted true and my eyes can still aim.”
Kaywoodie