Sometimes I just have to stop, pull back, and look at all the good in my life.
My son's two business ventures are having record years. My Daughter is going to present me with a second Grand Child in February or early March. She and her terrific husband are going to close on a new home this coming Friday. Her job is great, and he just got a big promotion to Director of Operations for one of the biggest hospitals in Florida. His building construction company, that he runs on the side, is also having a banner year.
Wife's job is doing well, and we continue to enjoy living in the high rise condo on Biscayne Bay in Miami.
My son recently bought hunting acreage just 8 miles from my north florida home. The place is full of deer.......and NO hogs. smile
My 10th year of retirement is going well. Health is holding steady, despite the arthritis and the heart issues. Next month I am going kayak camping, and have other trips planned for the fall.
Football season is around the corner! Hunting season is coming up soon. I am going to try bow hunting this year for the first time.
I have a wonderful family, and great friends, and I know that I am not alone in this.

Sam......