Westside, yeah, I've been following the SAUM/GAP brass saga in hindsight so to speak as I read through the massive threads on the Hide. I don't do Facebook but I've been talking with Dustin at Gap; the next batch of 6.5 GAP brass is imminent. I intend to buy some and put it in my secret squirrel stash for later <g>...... if I can get it. It's gonna be a mad scramble when it comes out. This batch totals 100,000 more pieces. If I miss on that I'll buy enough of the 7 SAUM that is out there now to get me rolling and try to get in on the next batch of GAP brass.

Mainly, in conversations with Dustin and from reading up on it, George and crew are completely committed to this round and as time moves forward, there "will" be GAP headstamped brass available. They say.

My bare M700 receiver gets here later this week as does my PT&G bolt... that'll be cool as I can get to work truing the action and fitting the bolt. But it's still a long time before I get the Barlein barrel and the stock from Manners.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!