My boys love hunting as much as I do, hard where they are 3 and 5 to take them but I do include them as much as I can. They both went out to help me set up my blind Hunter my older boy held the panel's and Talen the younger one handed me screws.

[Linked Image]

Went and checked out some antelope after the blind was set

[Linked Image]

Opening day was slow only close call was when I let him out to go to the bathroom there was a buck right out the back door haha. Crazy how it can go from being so cold in the morning to so hot but he adapted well!

[Linked Image]
Hunted for 3 days with no luck so went back to work for a couple days then headed out for a morning hunt, I was in a hurry and forgot all my warm clothes all I had was my shorts, T-shirt and merino shirt, I froze the first few hours, he woke up and I snagged the blanket, the combination of that and the sun finally hitting the blind put me to sleep. A little while later I wake up to "dad dad there's some antelope drinking, you need to shoot one" sure enough there's 5-6 antelope on the trough and I picked out the buck that was giving me the best shot angle and let one fly.

[Linked Image]
He only made it about 20 yards before he tipped over and my boy seen it all, he was pumped!!

[Linked Image]
Super greatful to be able to share stuff like this with my boys, he did great too zero complaints! When we where headed hom from the first trip he told me I should just skip work tell we kill one! I wish it was that easy haha