Please follow the link below at gunbroker - the username is the same and the behavior is the same.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewUserFeedback.aspx?Username=emillika

The 2 quoted comments below are from the gunbroker website link listed above:

"Items were as advertised. However item didn't ship until 10 days after receiving payment. When contacted I was told item had shipped. When was not shipped until 2 days after that."

"Elmer agreed to refund me for corroded ammo I purchased from him listed as ammo with no issues. That was the last I heard from him. Not a man of his word. Would not deal with him again!"

As to the police involvement - anyone that wants to check out my statement is free to check with Sgt Shrader at the Itasca, IL Police Department.
'
In full disclosure I did forget to mail the payment immediately and when the seller asked about payment, I apologized and offered the seller the option of a Walmart to Walmart moneygram so he could get payment immediately or a US Postal MO. He chose a MO and as is my standard procedure I PM'd him when it was mailed a day later and offered to send him photos of the MO and envelope. He did not want the photos. A month later I was still waiting on my ammo to arrive.

I paid in June, I got the ammo in the middle of August.

You are free to draw your own conclusions.

Last edited by BlackHunter; 08/25/16. Reason: Added: I paid in June, I got the ammo in the middle of August.

SCI Life Member
DAV Life Member
NRA Life Member
North American Hunt Club Life Member

Your true character shows in your conduct

You cannot solve a problem at the same level of awareness that created it - Einstein