I have one of these, but I am afraid my experience will be of little use to you. I bought the rifle because I found a couple hundred rounds I had loaded previously for a different affair with the 260. I bought a Tikka Superlight from the nice folks at Whittaker guns, in the middle of deer season last year. I mounted a Leupold 3x9 compact in the dreaded factory rings and zeroed it for the ammunition I had previously loaded.

Turns out, the Tikka liked R-19 and the 129 grain Hornady well enough to shoot a handful of three shot groups, comfortably under an inch. Deer season went as expected. I took a couple and my son took one whitetail with it, and there was no muss, no fuss and no drama.

Then in March of this year, I took it to Texas on the annual Campfire Hog Hunt. I used the 130 grain Nosler Accubond to take my hog there, and it worked just as well as the little Hornady.

What I really wanted was a Lightweight hunting rifle chambered for the Creedmoor. I looked up and saw the Tikka in 260 and I'm on the search for a creature that will be able to tell the difference when I shoot it. wink

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis