[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

This Schmidt Bender 8x56 is one of the best low-light scopes I have owned (and certainly the tops in the 1" tube offerings), but I've decided in favor of lighted reticles. You won't lose the excellent A4 reticle in low light or moonlight, and it makes precise shot placement a breeze -- as the hog in the photo below would attest if it could. smile

The Posi-Con adjustment system works perfectly and tells you at what point of the adjustment range you are. It had held zero, tracked and functioned flawlessly for me. It is in superb overall condition, and you'd have to look hard to see that it was ever mounted. The glass is pristine.

The scope was purchased new in 2013 and comes from the SB facility in Hungary. You can verify with SB that the scopes from the Hungarian production and from the original factory are the same save for the price due to much lower labor costs in Hungary.

If low-light is your game, you certainly won't be disappointed with this one. Factory box, papers and covers included. $775 to your door anywhere in the US. Paypal (fam-friends option/a.k.a. gifted) much preferred.

A bit more info:

Reticle subtensions:
heavy post: 5" @ 100yds
crosshair: 1/2" @ 100yds
center section 26" @ 100yds

And here is the SB video on these scopes:
https://youtu.be/BbzKwfqZ09s