Gentleman...flave,
I got this rifle out to shoot Friday and just wanted to report on the results for those who may care..

I bought this with the sole purpose of a steady diet of cheap steel ammo and that's what I fed it. Maybe 200 rounds thru it this time..I had read plenty of the issues of FTF due the very hard primers used in the russain ammo but wanted to give it a go before any modifications were made just to see wtf...
Turns out this is true and approx 40% of rounds would not fire on the first try, but all of those firing with the second go.. Not really surprised and not really dissapointed. A modified firing pin and Wolff trigger spring should hit the door today and we'll see how that works. $15 worth of parts and all the reviews say these will solve the issue. Unfortunately didn't have any domestically produced 762x39 ammo on hand but would have liked to try that just for fun.
The gun cycled perfectly and fed fine from c-product straight 10 round mags, which is the mag DT recommended.
Had a Burris AR-f3 sight mounted and liked the way it worked. Plenty easy to keep all rounds in the black with various makes of Russian surplus. Tula was some of the worst in regards to FTF..
Will get the firing pin and spring installed and report back..
All in all pretty pleased with the kit and plan on having lotsa fun hammering on it in the future [Linked Image]

She never made it past the bedroom door, what was she aiming for...?
She's gone shootin..